Membership runs from 1st January each year.
The advantages of being a member of the club are:
1. Seminars organised for the benefit of the clubs membership.
2. Cocker Rescue Service (Scotland only)
How much will this cost?
- £8.00 per annum for a Single membership
- £10.00 per annum for Joint membership (if dogs are registered in joint names with the Kennel Club)
- £1.00 for Junior membership (Unt 17th Birthday)
Junior membership does not allow a Junior to vote or be a member of the Committee.
Please note, new members will need the signatures of two current existing club members to act as proposer and seconder