Membership runs from 1st January each year.
The advantages of being a member of the club are:
1. Reduced entry fees to the Clubs Championship show.
2. Seminars organised for the benefit of the clubs membership.
3. Subsidised bus travel to some major UK Cocker Spaniel Clubs Championship shows during the year, when numbers allow.
4. We publish a yearbook which is distributed to our members who held membership in that year (N.B. if you are a new member and you join in the year 2009, your first yearbook will be issued to you in 2010 as this book covers the events during your period of membership in 2009)
5. Cocker Rescue Service (Scotland only)
How much will this cost?
- £8.00 per annum for a Single membership
- £10.00 per annum for Joint membership (if dogs are registered in joint names with the Kennel Club)
- £1.00 for Junior membership (Until 17th Birthday)
Junior membership does not allow a Junior to vote or be a member of the Committee.
Please note as from now, new members will need the signatures of two current existing club members to act as proposer and seconder